Wednesday, September 27, 2006

30 Days in the Life...

I had this great idea this mornin' ... or at least it seemed so at the time. Today is September 26 ... in one month I'll be leaving my 20s behind and I'm actually looking quite forward 2 it. I think some wonderful things await me.

I'm also premiering my new single, "Adonis" on my birthday. So, my bright idea was to do a sort of picture diary of how I spend my last 30 days as a twenty-something ... yeah, seems kinda dumb now, but I've already started ... so here goes ... if anything this will make sure my ass is out doing stuff and not home looking at TV ... I hope




So, this is me going to work this morning dressed up in "business attire". Yuck! But hey, gotta make that dough somehow. I was in a good mood this morning though. A woman flirted with me at the gas station while some dude asked me 4 change. In the rarest of moments, I actually gave it to him. He wasn't a bum though, I think he just needed to make a call. Nope, if he was a Baltimore bum he would have asked for a cigarette or pulled out his dick at me ... and yes that has happened on more than one occassion. Charm City is lovely, ain't it?



"I'M GONNA MAKE U A DEVIANT!" Talk about shameless self promotion! When people see a White Hyundai with a DEVIANT sticker on the back, they know what time it is. They know a star is rolling through ... that's right ... in a Hyundai, mofo! PIMP! LOL.

"U ever seen Saturn? No, not the car, but everywhere we R." - Beyonce, Upgrade U

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home